In our apiary, we collect pollen during spring months from Achaia’s rich flora.
Pollen is the male reproductive plant organs (spermatophytes). Bees use pollen to cover for their protein needs. It’s a perfect solution for those who want to enrich their diet with proteins without wanting, at the same time, to burden their body with all those other substances and toxins from animal protein consumption and without having to resort to solutions of questionable quality and origin ready protein products.
Flavonoids At least 8
Carotenoids At least 11
Vitamins C, E, B complex including Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Pyridoxine, Biotin
Minerals Key: K, Na, Ca, Mn, Ni, Ti & Zn
Free Amino Acids All
Enzymes More than 100
Growth Regulators Auxins, Gibberellins, Quinine
• Strengthens immune system
• Antibiotic and bacteriostatic
• Reduces stroke chances
• Used against obesity (due to Lecithin)
• Used against anemia
• Regulates intestinal function
• Protects against infections & malignancies
• Reduces bad cholesterol & triglycerides
• Protects against menopausal symptoms
• Stimulates libido & increases fertility
• Suitable for good athletic performance
A tablespoon covers the daily protein, vitamin & mineral requirements. Eat it preferably at morning hours before breakfast. Use it for 3-4 months and then take a break. Athletes may ingest greater amount of pollen. Attention to those who are allergic to pollen.
Maintenance: 6-12 months in freezer For immediate consumption, can be refrigerated. Our products are available for wholesale and retail.
Quality is a commitment for us.